Side screens/doors and screen

lippydave

Interested in screen, pillars and mirrors and maybe sidescreens.

PM sent a couple of days ago regarding collection/payment of above parts.

John

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lippydave

• jak

• Tim Reid

• namaste

PM sent a couple of days ago regarding request for pics but I guess Dave's got tied up at work again... Not the type of work I like to do!

Apologies to all interested parties, work has indeed got in the way of life... :(

I will however post pics and reply to all pms today/tomorrow....

Once I've taken care of all the other "little jobs" my wife reckons I've ignored this week.... :p

• 3 weeks later...
Once I've taken care of all the other "little jobs" my wife reckons I've ignored this week.... :p

Wow, you must have ignored your wife for a long time it's been 15 days since your post. I hope you are ok and can give us some pictures before winter.  :)

Wow, you must have ignored your wife for a long time it's been 15 days since your post. I hope you are ok and can give us some pictures before winter.  :)

Any chance of those pictures yet? Hoping to arrange collection from you.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well now it's winter, and I've realised that I still haven't done anything with regard to this thread! :blush:  :blush:

Anyway the parts are still available and I've also  unearthed another set of black sidescreens which are a little bit scruffy....Still if anyone wants 'em for free, they're available for collection in the West Mid's.

I really, really will post some pics on Friday of all the bits... :blush:  :blush:  :zzz:

Finally found some garage-time and my early Seight is almost ready for the road again....Wooohooo! :D

Well now it's winter, and I've realised that I still haven't done anything with regard to this thread! :blush:  :blush:

Anyway the parts are still available and I've also  unearthed another set of black sidescreens which are a little bit scruffy....Still if anyone wants 'em for free, they're available for collection in the West Mid's.

I really, really will post some pics on Friday of all the bits... :blush:  :blush:  :zzz:

Finally found some garage-time and my early Seight is almost ready for the road again....Wooohooo! :D

3 Months that must be a record  :p   :zzz:  :zzz:

3 Months that must be a record  <!--emo&:p   :zzz:  :zzz:

I know, I know..... :blush:  :blush:

You should see how long it takes when the Missus asks me to make a cuppa.... :laugh:

Anyway the screen and satin black pillars are now provisionally sold.

Side screens and perspex deflectors still available.

(Timdave25 if you are still interested pm me and I will send pics).

Freebie alloy pillars and free sidescreens also still available to first respondent.

Also have an early alloy windscreen frame, (it's fitted with cracked screen!), and is also free to anyone who wants  it......

Lost on who is in line for what...  I think Tim is first in line for perspex wind deflectors (did you get some from elsewhere in the end)??, but if tim doesn't want them I'll be next in line please!!  send me some pics if Tim drops out

Cheers :t-up:

Lost on who is in line for what...  I think Tim is first in line for perspex wind deflectors (did you get some from elsewhere in the end)??, but if tim doesn't want them I'll be next in line please!!

I was but found some else where so Dan (Brindle) are welcome to take my place. (Or I will buy them and then give them to you  ;) )

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.