Westfield Seiw C20xe 2007 sdv chrome yellow

Rolsty

reluctant sale of my chrome yellow vauxhall redtop c20xe westfield seiw sdv registered july 2007,Built to a very high standard by myself (trained engineer) it passed its sva first time -only took 2 hours to sva including issuing the mac, the tester was very complimentary throughout the test about the build.

most parts from westfield,the engine was stripped and rebuilt using the coscast head,45 dellortos,samco hoses.

it has a quick rack,toyo tyres,V8 bonnet,westfield interior.

It has done 1100 miles,has just been mot'd and is taxed

this is a very quick car but a new project awaits in bricks and mortar !!

£11000 OVNO

Tel : 07703 534712

Hope these links work!!!

http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/13459.jpeg

http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/13463.jpeg

http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/13462.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
a lot of people are asking what i will take for this - i think £10,000  is a very fair price - this car really is a new car ,it looks brilliant and goes like stink!!!

Bit more info would be usefull please.

Power ?

Gearbox spec ?

Diff ?

sorry for the delay

its a type 9 standard gearbox,it doesnt have an lsd,the engine was rebuilt using all parts neccesary -relevent bearings,water pump,etc

it has dellorto 45's jetted by dellorto in reading -

i haven't had it on a rolling road but people who now the engines say it must be about 170 bhp?

it has a quick rack and new alloys and new toyo tyres

the bulk of all parts used are from westfield for the build ie. complete interior,exhaust,suspension,wiring loom,clutch etc.

it has a shallow sump,gearlever extension,gearbox bellhousing from randall motorsport

i don't know what else to say but itreally is an immaculate car built by me to the highest standard possible for me to have for ever but unfortunately (and very reluctantly) it has to go  :(

• 2 weeks later...

*bump* :D

i cant believe its still for sale

it really is the best car

if its not gone next week i'm keeping it , i'm already regretting it!!

it's not running an ecu its on a distributor-the traditional way !! :D

• 4 weeks later...
:durr:  Sori... bit of a silly question! should of looked at the picture more carefully! cheers :D

You can still have a distributor and an ECU, I ran an omex 100 with my 45's, the ECU can control either a single coil for distributor based engines or a DIS twin coil pack for distributorless engines.

Looks like an 8v dizzy

its back up for sale now  :down: as i've got a big bill to pay (in the bricks and mortar !!) to the planning department ! :bangshead:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.