Lancashire Area Sunday run

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire area going to Leighton Hall Classic car show near Carnforth not many kits show up but some nice classic cars .. Meeting up at BQ roundabout lay by Blackpool at 9.30 then on to the Roebuck pub car park on the A6 for 10.00ish a quick run up the A6 through Lancaster to Carnforth

I will have my mobile 07966890647

How did it go then Steve? Was lovely weather. Do you have some photos to post here? I wish I could have gone with you. My Lotus is actually ready to go now - just. Would have been an ideal trip for it. Need to MOT and tax it first, and perhaps a few local runs to make sure the new drive is ok. See you at a meeting soon I hope.

Sorry Alex I wasnt sure if you were back from all them blondes in Sweden and Yes meeting is on putting a new post up ......Keith it was a cracking day was a perfect outing for your Lotus a few nice Elans there