Irish Rally In Car

slippy

Who's worse, the driver or co driver. Big b*****ks is an understatement  :0  :0

Awesome skills.

I love the way the co-driver was telling him to take it steady on the 20 mph right angle junctions..........but screaming at him to keep pushing when he was in the 100 mph sections  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

David

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Eeeeeh I enjoyed that so I did  :t-up:

i tell you sir he can stear. takes the donegal man to handle a twin cam, he's psycho all right, he's not wise!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook me  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

good footage that... the nav is hillarious with his hand signals etc.. interesting the driver has no gloves on..

would love to have the funds/resources to try teh rallying game... MkII escourt would be a dream...

Mark.

I'm originally from N.Ireland and know a few of the rally fratenity over there....I'd say that was power for the course in Irish rallying they all nutters  :devil:   Anyone who's seen Derek McGarrity, Kenny McKinstry or Chris Meeke will know what I mean  ;)  the only difference to this guy is that they all drive like nutters in WRC cars   :suspect:

The Irish love their MK2's check THIS out

Excellent post BTW  :t-up: