1998 SE

boris

First registered in 1998, this car has done roughly 6,000 miles. It has a 2 litre Ford OHC Pinto engine with twin Weber 40 DCOE carbs and a Piper 285 cam. Power is 140+ BHP and the car weighs about 600Kg so is great fun to drive. It has a Ford Type 9 gearbox. It has 13 inch alloy wheels and Yokohama A032R tyres. There is a spare wheel included and wet weather gear (roof and side screens). I am over six foot tall and there is plenty of room.

Also included is all the paperwork from previous owners from the original build onwards.

Please note the pictures are taken before the addition of the Techcraft silencer and the yoko tyres

CACF007.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image447.jpg

Image639.jpg

Pintowesty.jpg

The specification includes:

Engine & Transmission

2.0L pinto, twin 40 Webers

Approx 140 bhp

Techcraft repackable silencer

Type 9 5 speed gearbox

Piper 285 cam

FIA Battery cut off switch

Other information

1998 Westfield Narrow Body in British Racing Green

Adjustable SPAX suspension

Weight 620 kg

Full wet weather gear, removable doors, and roof.

4 good yokohama tyres

Removable MOMO steering wheel

Willans 4-point harnesses

Heater

The car has been garaged for two years and as such has no MOT and is declared SORN. The engine was fully rebuilt just prior to being put into storage. An MOT could be provided if the car is to be driven away but this would have to be arranged. The car can be heard running however and a test drive can be had all-be-it down a 100m driveway.  

With the above in mind I have set the price at a reasonable £3750. The car is located just outside Milton Keynes, postcode MK17 area

Please email me if interested or you have any questions as I cannot take calls during work hours unfortunately.

oops, forgot the email address  :durr:

chris(dot)alcock(at)capita(dot)co(dot)uk

replace the (...) with the appropriate symbol

Thanks for looking

Someone will end up with a very cheep car at that money

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.