Caravan For sale

Azzacat

Due to the unfortunate loss of my Grandfather last month, I am selling his Caravan, it is a 2007 Swift coastline 4 berth, Top Spec with  many extras.

It has a fixed pemenant Double bed fitted Microwave CD player alarm waste master fridge freezer very stylish interior.

All receipts and manuals

Almost as new only used a few times last summer.

Just seing if there is any interest here as its a steal at £9k...... before it goes  in the paper/ebay.

Grandad payed £14K last year for it New....

Willing to deliver within reason but available for any inspection in Cambridghshire.

Please call me on 07876 145 974 or 01353 777239 if you or anyone you know may be intererested as a quick sale will do me a huge favour.

Thanks for looking....

Azz

13205.jpeg

13202.jpeg

13206.jpeg

13203.jpeg

Sorry about your sad news  :down: good looking unit.

A word of advice when selling such items - internal photo's are important to clarify layout, interior finish and condition  ;)  ;)  ;) I'm sure it's in excellent fettle but would help secure a sale  ;)  ;)  :)

With a caravan of this good you may do well speaking to a local main dealer.

Some will buy it outright and others will sell it on your behalf with a commission.

Hi Aaron, I have recently sold my Sterling caravan, it took about nine weeks to realise the asking price, although my van was older than the one you are selling.  I tried both local and national dealers, but all I was offered was in car terms basic trade price.

In the present economic climate and weak £, a lot of families are looking to holiday in the UK this year, and with the increased demand following the floods last year there is a real shortage of good clean vans.

I endorse Marks comments, photos of the inside of the van will make a big differance to your potential buyer (pictures paints a thousand words)   ;)  

Only advice I can offer is don't give it away, you will sell it at the price you have in mind. Just give it time.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

I will add pictures of the interior soon as i have not had a chance to remove all his personel effect or give it a once over.

Again thanks for the comments.

I towed it up from wales with a 1.5d Scenic with ease, it returned 40MPG whed driven with care....

Thank you! He was a well respected long term 30+ year member of the CC.

Just cancelled his subscription....  :down:

Interior now valeted Pics to follow, will be going officially for sale this weekend

Sorry for your loss  :down:

Might be worth advertising it here

Looks a nice van, wife won't let me buy a fixed bed though  :blush:

Darren

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.