Thames Valley Area Meet

Tim Reid

As this Sunday is the second Sunday of the month I make it TVAM O'Clock!  :sheep:

PLEASE, PLEASE, Please can someone bring a noise meter? I am not the only one going who wants/needs to check their db before upcoming track action. I will buy the first person to bring a noise meter a drink at the bar!  :t-up:

Yes this Sunday, noon onwards is the Thames Valley Area meet. A little short notice I know but weather is looking good for Sunday. We should go off for a blat through some appropriate scenic routes. I would need to scrounge a lift though, I know, I know, don't start me off.

As it looks like it will be just you and me I guess I could give you a lift  :laugh:

Did you get my PM? Any luck with tracking down a noise meter?

I'm coming along as well so you won't be lonley ;) Hopefully Will's coming with his noise meter :D

I will be coming along for a quick drink new car not ready yet should get the new car next week

Hey, another SEiGHT in the club. Factory built?

As it looks like it will be just you and me I guess I could give you a lift  :laugh:

Did you get my PM? Any luck with tracking down a noise meter?

Not yet but only sent out the request this evening, sorry.  :blush:

Won't be making this one, as I will be at the Renault World Series event at Silverstone  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: And the best bit........the tickets were free (tip off from this site)  :cool:  :cool:

My new double system is now fitted, so will no longer be using cracked manifolds as an excuse :blush:  :blush:

Hope you have a good one.

Cheers

David

I will be coming along for a quick drink new car not ready yet should get the new car next week

Hey, another SEiGHT in the club. Factory built?

I'm going to have to upgrade... to keep up with you lot :sheep:

Anyone got four spare pistons I can put in the boot? It's won't make a V8 but 8 is still 8 surely  :durr:

Won't be making this one, as I will be at the Renault World Series event at Silverstone  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: And the best bit........the tickets were free (tip off from this site)  :cool:  :cool:

My new double system is now fitted, so will no longer be using cracked manifolds as an excuse :blush:  :blush:

Hope you have a good one.

Cheers

David

Good on ya  :D I am going to Silverstone in July, yep, three day pass for the F1 !

He's got it pinned up in his bedroom  :p  :p ..............I guess................Really, I haven't actually seen it there :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yesterday was excellent, and weather was superb..............only downside was I left my b****y camera on the stairs on the way out :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :durr:  :durr:

David