Lydden Hill race meeting

conibear

Anyone in the South East of England want to see some good racing ??? Then come on down to SE Canterbury in Kent. There is at least 4 Westfields racing on Saturday, possibly more all competiting against Caterhams, Radicals, Jades and some quick saloons. Come and see how the Westfields fare ???

Good grids with 10 races in the afternoon (practice starts at 12 noon) and sprinting in the morning (9am).

Tickets available at the gate.

Good luck this weekend, would love to pop down but will be trying this Sprinting lark at what looks like a wet Pembrey  :down:

Hope to Merrick, ordered another :bangshead: set of wheels, but don't suppose they would be available in time. Also, need to order some ACB's but looked in my purse earlier and there's sod all in it :down:

Ian,

I can lend you set of ACB10s and wheels if you look after them :angry: .

The set I used at Brands :p .

Call me if you want to use them I'll bring them to Lydden.

Merrick

07834 189465