new to the site

lucas

Hi Guys

I have just signed up on your forum and wanted to say hi and start of with asking a few questions.

At the moment i am driving a TT Supra which I am about to sell. I used to owen a Yamaha R6 but had a very bad crash on it and now I don’t want to get back on a bike. The next best thing I reckon is a Kit car of some sort. I have been looking at the Westfields and Caterhams etc... and the main question I have is what are these cars like with bike engines in? Is there any thing i should know about them and to look out for?

Cheers

Luke

Bike engined cars ( BEC )are ballistic and particularly good on the track

You are telling me they are ballistic. I was in a friends Skyline running around 400bhp and we where at a pub in Petersfield called the 7 Stars. Then a load of Kit cars turned up in the group was a yellow Mgabusa. After a while we all left the pub to take a drive down the A272 and the Megabusa was in front of us. Then the guy driving it just let it go and he just disappeared. I have never seen anything like it. I am guessing it had a Turbo as well.