Thinking of selling my busa kit

david matthias

Hi All

Due to a change in circumstances I am looking into the possibility of selling my mega busa kit.

It has sat in my garage since it arrived. Waiting for me to complete working on the house when I would then have time to complete it.

Now I can see me having some time to spare other things have got in the way so I either sell it now or sit on it for some while yet?

I would still like to build the car so would be very interested in building it for someone perhaps this could be a good opportunity to get a new car built as you require it?

I have all ready built one westfield & it received praise from everybody who saw it including Mark at westfield. Should a deal be done for me to build it I would be quite happy to have somebody look over the build to give the new owner peace of mind as well as the SVA man of course.

I can forward pictures of the previous car if required.

Or I sell it now & its then a good opportunity to get new kit cheaper than from the factory.

Brief details below

Factory Mega kit minus dash & gauges I intended to fit a carbon dash with digital gauge Now available from Westfield as a complete set up.

I also did not get the propshafts as I have a supplier local to me that I intended to use.

As I intended to fit a full cage I also did not take the standard roll bar.  

Extras include  

Full chassis mounts for a rollcage.

FW rear body work in black.

Black trimmed race seats with adjustable mount for the drivers seat.

Freelander diff & Quaife ltd slip diff unit.

Quick steering rack.

From memory the above represented approx £10,500

I am open to offers although they need to be vaguely sensible.  

I am based in stafford & can be contacted on 07816508872

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.