Yorkshire Summer Club Night 2

Buzz Billsberry

As we are now in to the "summer season" The Yorkshire Summer club night 2 this will be in addition to the regualr club night on the 1st of the month & will be run from May to September. Each month will be at a different venue around the region.

This Month will be held at the traditional venue of the Huntsman Pub in Holmfirth on 20th May from 20.00 Unfortunately I can not attend this meeting but I'm sure you will enjoy it!

The Huntsman details

The next meet will be  at the Bay Horse,Skipton which will be held on tuesday 17th June

The Bay Horse details

Members from other areas and kit car clubs are most welcome

Enjoy Buzz

b****r - I can't make the 20th, already something on with the family   :(

Sure some of the other Manc lads may make it

Anybody mind if I bring my pile of s*** along that I only normaly use for track days as Its about time it had a night out, thats if I can take all the potholes etc on the way through Clayton West etc (my back aint what it used to be) and no laughing when I get there (if it makes it that far (20 miles) it might only be 10 but will seem like 20) at least Buzz wont be there to take the pi**

Mike (Very old and past it but still enjoying it whatever it is????)

most likely be the bay horse for me too unless I've been visited by caliper freeing elves or pixies

most likely be the bay horse for me too unless I've been visited by caliper freeing elves or pixies

I know where there are some very nice new calipers ready to bolt on. :devil:  :D

Buzz..

I would love to come along but Mondays and Tuesdays are always out for me as the missus works those days and I need to look after the kiddly's.

Are there any Thursday meets or weekend runs on the horizon?

Buzz..

I would love to come along but Mondays and Tuesdays are always out for me as the missus works those days and I need to look after the kiddly's.

Are there any Thursday meets or weekend runs on the horizon?

Sorry no Thursday meets planned but they’ll be plenty of opportunity to go blatting at the weekends have a look on the club website which is been launched in the next couple of days look out for an email and a boardroom posting

Buzz

I know where there are some very nice new calipers ready to bolt on. <!--emo&:devil:  :D

I'd take some from you mate but there is no room on the bench next to the other 4 pots I've had sat there for the past 18 months  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

One of these days i'll start taking things a bit more seriously  :blush: