How tall are you?

cidersurfer

....and by-the-way I'm 5ft 13"

Yeah, around the waist...

No thats the circumference of his mouth  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm suprised you can see it from where your standing  :p

Hurdsey carries a periscope with him, although Buzz's mouth is visible from quite some distance away so he doesn't always need it...

• 8 years later...

Perfect topic, thank you! I'm 6'5" and just checking. Last time I drove one was a fair few years ago but I couldn't remember having any issues then! 

I am 6ft 2" and approx. 13stone , plenty room with the standard Westfield seats the only issue is my right knee which rests against the lower corner of the dash when my foot is on the accelerator, did think about cutting the dash where it curves down to meet the sill.

I'm 6ft, 11st and although the seats are comfy I find my right knee bashes on the underside of the dash. It can get quite sore after a long run

I'm 6' 4" and around 13.5 - 14st.

Had westfield race seat floor mounted in car and needed to make up a spacer to pull the wheel a bit closer to me (more space round knees but more to be in better reach).

I found floor mounted pedals much better to use than my previous car with top mounted.

Dave

When you're all say foot mounted pedals are they an aftermarket pedal box or 'Westfield' option that you can retro fit? :)

5' 7" in a pre-lit.

Had the car for 9 months with the old bench seats, so sitting right at the back of the tub. Fitted GRP seats and moved the drivers side forward 5 inches on the runners. Can't believe how much performance gain there was, once I could reach to push the loud pedal fully down!

• Like 2