Vicki Butler_Henderson????

Boyband_Pete

Due to my sad life I have found this site.

Sticky Vicky's Site

I have got a Photo of Vicki. bent over a blue Megabusa in tight leather trousers

:love:

1 Cold bucket of water please

What do you think?

I think it is her voice and she likes cars.

In my dreams right :zzz:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boyband_Pete

• Phssthpok

• steppenwolf

• SEiGHT

Ahhh, that's better a serious topic......

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a VBH problem, a bit concerned your dreams might be as filthy as mine though........... :0  :0  :0  :0

i may have access to the very seat vicky did her locost racing in ..i dont thik tim has washed it yet  :cool:

now were shall we start the bidding for this fine example of motorsport memorabilia........ :D

ps i think the main thing is that she wouldnt complain about spending all the housekeeping on go faster bits...........

oh was that my alarm clock waking me.. :love:  :love:

Have you ever seen her in the flesh?

Too short (she can't help that I know!;)

Too much 'look at me I'm great! (she could help that)

She chews chewing gum with her mouth open while she casts her eyes around to see who has noticed her!

No thank you, I'll stick happily with the lovely Jane.

:cool:

VBH reminds me of a poorly dubbed Chinese film, in that her lips only seem to have a nodding acquaintance to the words she's actually speaking. I also have it on very good authority that impressively named Butler-Henderson is actually a Romford girl who was serving sausage-in-batter in her father’s chippy until being discovered by Max Glanze, the erstwhile producer of New Night....

I have met her once, at a kart circuit.

Her brother Charlie used to race, (last I heard he was crashing yellow vipers in the British GT's)

His Dad used to run a company call CBH, and tune engines.

She did a race in a c******m, but I was not working for Hyperion then :angry:

I would have, love to....... strap her in to the car. :love:  :love:

mmm not sure about vbh,but obviously would,nt say no :blush:

i,m sure the chewing of gum and lack of hight would come in hand somewhere though :blush:  :0  :love:  ;)

will

pete what are you saying,that you know her more than your actually letting on :D  :D  :0

and is that spearmint or peppermint :blush:

:cool:

Not wishing to be rude but....

Maybe the fragrant Ms VBH is not chewing on a stick of Jungle Fruit at all, and it’s her independently moving lips that creates the impression of having a mouthful of Wriggles.

Talking of a mouthful of wriggles, it reminds me of the joke about the Robin Ho*d owner who met a Catte*ham owner in a Parisian brothel … no, I don’t think I’d better go there.

You'll be depressed to hear she was at Santa Pod last weekend testing out a Bentley. :0 Got a nice closeup picture of the rear end (car not VBH unfortunately)

She spent a while walking around talking to other drivers, getting footage, giving out her phone number etc.  :p  

I'm now watching out for the new series of 5th Gear to see if my car is on telly. :)

The chewing gum experiance, was not with said lovely.

It was a ex-..........

oh Alice

???

*slap*

.....sorry

SEiGHT

Shame you missed the rear end and got the Bentley maybe next time. :0

I'm sorry but I must be missing something here, I thought we were talking about a good looking woman. I know it would be boring if we were all the same and had similar tastes but she does absolutely nothing constructive, chews gum and says "hey boys look at me, a girl who likes cars and I think you should all love me"

I'm sorry but I'd rather be in the 'busa.