Wirral and North Wales Club Night

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Tuesday 1st April is the date for the Wirral and North Wales club night. Venue will be the Tudor Rose on the A540 near to Two Mills. 7pm for those fancying a blat down the Wirral, 9pm for a pint and a chat.

Phone 07921 164310 for a blatting weather and whether report.

John.

:cool:

Had it out tonight for the first time this year. It felt really good, faster than ever, despite a few nervous moments. Couple of flat spots  and the timing was crap. Might have been over-fuelled. Must try and keep it under control, wife was moaning as always.

Westie's nearly finished as well......

nice to here youre getting suitable noises from your loved one , in responce to your attentions .

keep it up  :p

John,

I hope to join you for a pint and chat. Unfortunately I wont be there for the 7.00pm blat as Shawspeed are coming round with the new baffled sump and he is setting the cam timing up for me at the same time. Hope the weather holds for you. See you later :)

Take it the baffled sump is a temporary measure until the dry sump arrives. Is this a new engine or the old one rebuilt?

;)

A new engine, well one out of a Fiesta si with 50k on the clock, reused my old head, cams, etc and built up the new engine.  I can't justify the best part of £1,000 for a dry sump kit so will just have to go on blowing engines up. The new sump is my old baffled sump with more baffles and I've also fitted an oil cooler to try to help. It's a good job I enjoy working on the engines as much as driving it!!!!!!! :bangshead: