• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Terry Everall

• JeffC

• a4gom

Mark Anson is marshalling

Bet he wont like the cold  :oops:  :bangshead:

Executive decision made by swmbo  ;)  ;)  going to get some wine from France, best of luck to everyone on Monday, but it's just too bl***y cold up there for me.

:(   :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

75mm of snow overnight in York so it needs to start thawing QUICK

Seriously Croft has its own weather system. It sits on the end of the vale of york and whatever blows along Croft trends to get. I have seem torrential rain part and go around both sides of the circuit and I've been bone dry, also I have been soaked at Sunny ???  whilst Barcroft has been in sunshine :oops:

Put the car on the trailer yesterday ready for the long trek North today, woke to 25+cms of snow, at moment I'd have trouble getting out of our road.

In these conditons I don't fancy 200 miles pulling the trailer especially with a front wheel drive car . :(

Anyone got reports on conditions up the A1, I'm travelling from Cambridge.

Mark, Coft may be bathed in sunshine but we've still got to get there to enjoy it.

roads up here are totally clear, maybe an inch or so on the grass but its thawing fast, sun is beaming  I expect it will be gone in the next hour :t-up:  :t-up:

Mark Anson is marshalling

Bet he wont like the cold  :oops:  :bangshead:

Too b****y right ! best dig out the thermals!! :arse:

Watch out for the yellow rally mini starting just in front of you westy boys in class 3A. Im letting Wobsy/Snowy out for his first ever event driving too so pls be nice and let him push in after the change over :t-up:

Weather looks good to.

Better be a good day tomorrow, just missed one of the best blatting days round here for ages with the car sat on the trailer.

Fingers crossed, its just started snowing again and I live half way down a hill which is unforgiving in the snow with out the trailer :t-up:

Forecast does look pretty good for here and croft though.  :t-up: