• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Terry Everall

• JeffC

• a4gom

what da furks n ipod  :laugh:  :laugh: slippy

and fish what ya doing on here you should be in the garage sorting those plastic westfield widetrack wishbones out  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Stew,

Sorted matey - proper man-size units made up & fitted (bit heavy though, but it's the only tube I could get hold of) :p

See you over the week-end :D

Fish :D  :D

you wanna hope its better than today, its foooookin freezin up here and pelting down  :0  :0  :0

suppose nessy will feel at home they only get allocated two warm days a year in Scotland  :D  :D  :D

editedat 2.00  to say its snowing like billyooh  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

you wanna hope its better than today, its foooookin freezin up here and pelting down  :0  :0  :0

suppose nessy will feel at home they only get allocated two warm days a year in Scotland  :D  :D  :D

editedat 2.00  to say its snowing like billyooh  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

b****y cold here too (Nottingham)

Seriously, how bad is the snow up there now? Is the event likely to be cancelled?  :(

10mm snow in York at the moment :bangshead:

:D  :D  :D Having made the trip to Algar racing.com today in the Westfield, I can confirm, along with the many motorists who commented to me en-route, look at that t**t driving that silly car in the snow.........yes it's lying  :p

Fingers crossed for improvements over the next couple of days, although I did get some practice in today in the snow on the ACB10's  :D  :D  :p  ;)

I've been home for about 7 hrs now and can now start to feel my fingers again, so don't see an issue really, it's almost T-shirt and shorts job  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

light covering this morning on the ground (18mile from Croft ) nowt to worry about but b****y cold though  :0  :0  :xmas:  :xmas: