pets whats your's

SteveD

they say that pet owners look like there pets  ???  :(  :0

so what pet do you have  :)

then i can put a face to your names  :arse: only jestin :)

come on  ;)  i have a south korean mineture lion eating great lesser spotted big toed buck toothed spiny tailed blue banded hook tongued yellow eyed trouser monster :0

:D

I've had a North American snapping turtle for 15 years.

…which is as ugly as it's mean

….which, when I think about it

……just about sums me up.

I've got 10 (yes ten) cats :p (all rescues, thanks to humans) and two rescued Greyhounds (thanks to humans) and a Lurcher who belongs to a relative working abroad. I also rescued a Westfield in need of a little TLC.

And no, I don't race the Greyhounds (they beat me every time)

Two kids one 7yr old boy & one 2.5yr old girl thats enough pets, you can train a puppy in 3 months kids just as they start to do as they are told they start answering back etc.and gets worse aparently.

Paul.

yep i does get worse :(

Paul the first 25 years are the worst,

after that you couldnt care less what they do  ;)

As well as a fruitless cat, we have 2 evil rescued rabbits who aren't allowed in the house coz they chew things.  Once I sneaked them in when Westy wasn't home.  Later that evening he discovered his laptop wouldn't charge, and found some snips in the cable  :0

2 horses, 2 beagles and 2 cats.

Oliver the eldest beagle (now 8 months old) has been tested upto 90mph in the Westy (without side screens).

He has his own racing harness  :cool:  :cool:

Beasley the youngest (4 months) is still in training (max. 40mph at the moment)

.........he's showing good form though.

To all the animal lovers out there they do enjoy it. :arse:

At high speeds Oliver has adapted a low racing position - bum on seat, head in footwell.  He pops his head up again as we slow down.  :D  :D

Oliver standing next to his Daddy's car

shaunscar2.jpg

Had a test drive at Westfield a couple of years ago and Holly lets us take our dog with us and didn't bat an eyelid at the hairs left on the carpet.

I have a  black cat who is the size of a mountain lion, 13 years old and called Tyson...... because he's big black and will ******* owt' that walks :D  :devil:  I love watchin' him prey on the locals, be it children,adults  or wrinklies. Plus I don't have any problems with other animals comin' in 2 the garden and doin' thier down loads. He'll either kill them instantly or hump them 2 death :0  :D Nice cat tho'!!!! Must admit Helen my partner will not sleep in the house on her own when the cats in!.

It looks like I've enherited another animal called 'Kenneth' formally known as Kylie and is currently sleepin' with Steve Davis  :0  :0 down there in that redneck town called Winsford or little Liverpool!!

Buzz :(

buzz its bev that sleps with kenneth  :( apparently she gets more enjoyment out of him than i can provide ???  :0 it must be his massive 11mm penis ,dosn't say a lot for me does it  ??? still ive got me westy and me lotus to keep me company arrrrrrrrr well back to the garage ,got to get the elan ready for next year  :0  :arse:  ;)

and me  ???  :0  :arse:  :blush:  ;)