Surrey Area Meeting this Sunday

steppenwolf

Weirdly, the weather on the coast was sunshine all day - but the sky to the North, over the South Downs really did not look inviting.

My hat (Stepps, where's yours) is off to you gentlemen!

You can still come down Bean,I am going in my tintop as obviously I currently dont have a car.

Be good to catch up with you.Promise I wont mention Compbrake  :p

I did think about coming along in the tin top but the weather was s***e and I had to tile the kitchen.

Next meeting the clocks would have rolled forward, it'll be sunny and hot, plus I may even have my hubs fitted :blush:  :laugh:

I've only just come off the tablets after the last time...

And here I was thinking you were a chap who enjoyed the visceral thrill of pushing the 'mental stamina envelope'... I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

Now, me... I'm READY FOR IT: Welders mask (Check), Twin filter breathing mask with filters liberally soaked in Acetone (check), 'Dead Man's Switch' for the monitor (check), Nursey standing by with a big shot of happy juice (check and check)...

Any time Stepps, I'm set - and this time don't forget the brass accessories.

Thanks for that. I'd lost my pre flight helmet check list. Dug all the bits out now so Stepps... BRING IT ON...

*Blatters braces himself and makes sure he's close to the bog...*

Check...

Sorry I couldn't make it chaps but the weather in my neck of the woods was awful and then we had a surprise visitor from Norfolk so that was the decision maker  :(

Blatters, I am still looking for the picture, your wait wil not be in vain

It was lovely weather on the way back(Not!). Kev. I didn't notice you weren't behind me until it was too late, I would have waited if I had known when I had lost you!

No worries mate. I always carry a spare so it was a quick fix. Not much you could have done to speed up the process and no point everyone getting wetter than need be. Didn't think I'd catch you both on the motorway. Least the accident didn't hold us up much.

Talk to you soon.

Kev.

Blatters, I am still looking for the picture, your wait wil not be in vain

*Shudder*