Surrey Area Meeting this Sunday

steppenwolf

Hi folks,

This Sunday, March 9th, will be our last Sunday meeting until October. As usual, this will take place at the Parrot Inn from 13.00 onwards (or earlier if you are having a meal!).

Out of area members will be made very welcome - unless they come from a county that starts with a 'K' and ends with a 'T' in which case they will be tolerated but we don't take prisoners  :p

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

but we don't take prisoners

Errrm, Stepps, I think we do... You remember, the basement room in the old abandoned jellyfish filleting factory, the one with the "oh so handy" electrical outlets?

Weather dependant, but we should be there... The meeting, not the factory - that's on Tuesdays.

I can't make this one, I'll guess I'll see you next Tuesday... so to speak... :0

As for not taking prisoners, what about your wallet? That hasn't been let out for years... :p

As for not taking prisoners, what about your wallet? That hasn't been let out for years... :p

Are you suffering from selective memory Gene? I remember it coming out on parole only last October.

It was so long ago, and such a short period of freedom that I'd clean forgotten all about that :oops:

Because I am used to be treated like royalty, I don't carry a wallet - I expect my subjects to trump up any funds I require.

OMG John, we didn't go to the factory last Tuesday, do you think Trevor is going to be OK - it has been over a week now? Actually, he should be OK I think the electricity meter should have cut out by last Sunday.

Because I am used to be treated like royalty, I don't carry a wallet

Well, that explains the handbag...

And the funny hat....

Hat ..... hat ...... oh yes, HAT - is it that time of the year already. I am sure I still have it in JPEG format somewhere on my hard drive. I'll have a look later.

I think 'handbag' is a little strong, Blatters but I do need something to carry my snuff in.

OK OK, I'll retract the handbag comment if you promise to NOT publish the hat picture again. I've only just come off the tablets after the last time...

I've only just come off the tablets after the last time...

And here I was thinking you were a chap who enjoyed the visceral thrill of pushing the 'mental stamina envelope'... I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

Now, me... I'm READY FOR IT: Welders mask (Check), Twin filter breathing mask with filters liberally soaked in Acetone (check), 'Dead Man's Switch' for the monitor (check), Nursey standing by with a big shot of happy juice (check and check)...

Any time Stepps, I'm set - and this time don't forget the brass accessories.

You can still come down Bean,I am going in my tintop as obviously I currently dont have a car.

Be good to catch up with you.Promise I wont mention Compbrake  :p

Where was everyone? Good job there were three brave souls from Kent to bolster the numbers.

We didn't get wet at all going home  ;)  :laugh:  At least not while I stayed above 50 mph, which was a little tricky while I was changing my exhaust bobbin by the side of the road, since the old one decided to come apart. Soon back on the road again though, just this time with a puddle in my seat. :D - rock on.

Hopefully Brian will be up and running soon with his Mazda powered westy, which will be nice to see, and maybe Keith wil be along next time when his FW body SEiW is eventually ready.

Regards

Kev.

It was lovely weather on the way back(Not!). Kev. I didn't notice you weren't behind me until it was too late, I would have waited if I had known when I had lost you!