Beat That

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKING, SELF IMPORTANT, RUDE, UESLESS (WHAT HAPPENED TO WEMBELY???), HOMOSEXUALS!

:arse:

That feels better  :p

SOUTHERN SHANDY DRINKING, SELF IMPORTANT, RUDE, UESLESS (WHAT HAPPENED TO WEMBELY???), HOMOSEXUALS!

We're not all homosexual...no quibbles with the other things though (as long as it's Stella shandy :p )

I dont really want to have a north-south divide

especially among westy drivers, but................

you load of southern woofters couldnt organise

a p*** up in a brewery  ;)

you load of southern woofters couldnt organise a p*** up in a brewery

You're right you know...we wouldn't stand a chance of getting Vanessa Amorosi (?) to perform for us at Wembley...in the rain... :D

Vanessa Amorosi
WHO ???

Was that the bimbo singing in the rain at the MANCHESTER CITY STADIUM  :p

Didn't meen to start a North/South thing just read that article with the post link, what a T*SSER :arse:

By the way what is happening with Wembley??

Andy

The beers cheaper & better up here :p

Aaahhh Wembley. Really big car park(s), no housing nearby, nothing to nick, so no coppers around. Donuts a go-go :0  :0  :D  :D

:angry: Southern homosexuals!!!!

You Northern bumpkins obviously don’t know your demographics. According to the copy of Zipper Magazine I found lying around the WSCC tent at Stoneliegh the highest proportion of homosexuals per head of male population between 18 and 55 is in Leeds, with Sheffield, Manchester and Liverpool coming in 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively. The Black county is a cornucopia of  anal artisans and Glasgow plays host to largest community of cross-dressers outside San Francisco.

Despite the diplomatic talents of Phssthpok (his names Mark, as well).

I reckon this Nothern / Southern banter will do a great harm to us all  ;)  :D  :)  We must retain a united front, for I have only two words to offer on the matter in order to put it in its true perspective .............................. ;)  :p  :D  :)

The Welsh  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)  :)  :devil:  :devil:

I should keep that one quiet :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :p  :D  :D  :D

Toooooo Late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1