Which Class again

a4gom

1690cc CEC with aeroscreen and 1B tyres

3 Sisters = 3D?

Harewood = 5? or B? or??

Re read Harewood regs and I can't enter 5 so must be B

i also find it very confusing which class to enter could it be made clearer on our web site which class we need to enter regarding other areas events please.

im sure its pretty easy for the experienced sprinters,but us newbies we fine it hard to know whether we are entering in the correct class or not. :bangshead:

pretty please :t-up:

yes i know that but is it possible as the regs are published that someone could translate it into our groups :D

I think you will find that the clubs do their regs to national standards and that it is the SS classes which are odd ball.

1B tyres and no screen means in with the mod prods ie - with those on slicks  :oops:

john

when i read b19 regs i think it says road going can run aero and list b1 tyres ???Cars in Category C may use tyres in List 1A or List 1B of the MSA Year Book

Page 196-202 [R.3.1.1 for 2007] It is recommended that those open top cars in Category C that use List 1B tyres install an approved roll cage. Tyres using a crossply construction are not permitted in Category C.

Categories B & C: Road Going Cars

Cars may be modified subject to the following:

The main chassis structure, suspension configuration and the number of seats are to remain as standard.  No internal trim may be removed (except carpets), the back seat(s) must be complete and of the original type. The front seats may be replaced but both must be capable of carrying a normal adult in a reasonably safe and comfortable manner.

All glass and its raising and lowering mechanism must remain as originally fitted (except windscreen, which may be replaced with one of laminated glass if not fitted as standard). Cars in Category C may use aeroscreens.

and gurston downs unless im reading it wrong :bangshead: section 5.3 class 4

You get lucky with a few but not many

so you can see my confusion ???  :durr:  :D

regs to national standards

and where are these national standards noted and outlined  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ???  ???  ???  ???

How much longer will clubs actually have classes of up to 1700 ................. not many X-flows left  :D  :D  :D

In the blue book. Happy reading  :laugh:

yep 1650 sounds a better split  :D  :devil:  :p

maybe even less :devil:  :D

Nope  --  I'm with Cast Iron on this  :p