• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• Major Stare

• jak

• Mark Stanton

Peter, you have my e-mail ???

Will be there Saturday morning first thing till Sunday late. Marshalling Post 2 again please.

We also need to speak reference taking Kona around the track on Saturday (see latest Westfield World, Derby/Notts) and organising a photoshoot & freebies. Mr Stanton is aware

Fish, no probs, I know about the gift for Kona and we'll sort things out nearer the time or if you're in a worry/hurry about it give me a bell (i'll PM my mobile number in case you've lost it)

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Just to Advise

Stu999 and Me  have got the WSCC Signs, Flags and Sponsors Banners from the Club tent at Stoneleigh    :t-up:

Thanks Perksy, can you let me know when you'll be arriving at Curborough with them so I can add them to my list of "things wot need doing and when" please  ;)

Ta

Thanks Perksy, can you let me know when you'll be arriving at Curborough with them so I can add them to my list of "things wot need doing and when" please  ;)

Ta

No problems Pete

Will have a Chat with Stu and let you know    :t-up:

We'll be there Friday evening Pete, can't accurate on time yet, but it will be as early as possible (beer drinking time! :D )

See you both there on Friday then, hope you're bringing enough beer for everyone  ;)  :p  :laugh:

See you both there on Friday then, hope you're bringing enough beer for everyone  ;)  :p  :laugh:

If the 'Govt recommended maximum amount of units per day' are applied, then yes, we will have more than enough :D

However, Camp Dirty Dogg laughs in the face of recommended units :devil: My BBQ's take some washing down :laugh:

Hello  :p  ;)

Cue this week's rant from Mr Keene about how people should post regs more clearly  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :devil:  ;)  :p  :laugh:

I plan on being there, don't think I have the experience to do marshalling just yet though.

What time does it start on the saturady? cos I'm coming from leeds, so need to know whan to leave.

Anyone know if the sprint school is on?

If not when can I drive? - is it just in the afternoon for 2 laps or something (can't remember properly)

Cheers, Dan.

don't think I have the experience to do marshalling just yet though.

Oh yes you do - no experience is needed and newbies will be put alongside experienced marshals  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D