Entries on-line

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• 1 month later...
Has anyone managed to track down entries for Loton Park?  Can't seem to find the entry regs on Hagley & District Website.

Loton are hardcopy only - they haven't really got to grips with modern technology yet  ;)  ;)

Call Tony Fletcher at Hagley and Dist LCC - regs have been available for a few months now  ;)  :)

• 2 months later...
Regulations for Thoresby Hall organised by Notts SCC will also be available on-line later in the year  ;)

Notts SCC

...  I haven't missed these yet have I?... they're not online, but I recently did a tidy-up at home and may've chucked them away if they've been sent by post.....

Rich

Regulations for Thoresby Hall organised by Notts SCC will also be available on-line later in the year  ;)

Notts SCC

...  I haven't missed these yet have I?... they're not online, but I recently did a tidy-up at home and may've chucked them away if they've been sent by post.....

Rich

I don't think they are out yet Rich, usually later in the year.

usually later in the year.

well it is later in the year than original post noting later in the year  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Maybe I should have put......... much later  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D