Surrey Area Meeting (January)

steppenwolf

Hi folks,

This Sunday, January 13th, will be our first monthly meeting of 2008. As usual, this will take place at the Parrot Inn from 13.00 onwards (or earlier if you are having a meal!).

Out of area members will be made very welcome - even if they do come from Kent .....

Details of where we meet

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

If the weather is 'yuk' I may well end up at the boat show... Hmmmmmmm, rope clutches  :D

If, however it's 'Westfieldable', we'll be there!

b***h :D  

What I actually need are two 400kg rated 12mm rope clutches for the new sails  :love:  :love:  :love:  to allow the mast to rotate correctly... Hmmmm Dyneema - the new carbon fibre  :D  :D  :D

Went where?

:D

I know you'll find this hard to believe but, I had to do some stuff for work! Damn, you were sitting down weren't you? Nurse, NURSE!

I was there.  :D

A select few turned up. Think quality rather than quantity.  :p  Absolutely no yellow cars there (if you discount a certain pretend Elise).

Thankfully the weather cleared up for it. I was confident it would as it was forecast rain all week.  :laugh:

7 brave souls, five westies (four of which were blue  :t-up: ), one RX8 and Steve's VX220. Not a drop of rain and even stood outside. Glad to meet James in his early red SEi and Tom who will be giving the speed series a try - good luck mate.

Hopefully the weather will be even better next time.

Kev.