Surrey Area Christmas Lunch

steppenwolf

To all 25 of you who attended the Surrey area Christmas Lunch today, I hope you had a good time - I know I did!

Now I know we all like a good laugh but would the person who stole the 8 foot Christmas Tree please return it to the restaurant soon ...... and I would remind you that the Fairy goes on the top of the tree, not on the candle centrepiece on the table, most embarrassing and a little difficult to explain to the manager afterwards .......

Thanks for organising it, Steve.

Now I can now truly say I've joined the "boat people".  :p  The way home saw huge waves breaking over the foredeck but I stayed nice and snug in the cabin.  :D

Can the person who hid that tree in my boot please come and take it away. I only found it when I came to put the hood away.

Thanks for organising it
...Seconded... Thanks very much Steve, a great event.

the Fairy goes on the top of the tree

Not without a great deal of swearing and struggle in my experience.... :D

Thanks to Steve & John & everyone else for a wonderfull meal.

Now where did I hide that Fairy?

Thanks very much to Steve & John & all the surrey boys and girls for a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon. Great food, great company...awful weather!

Oh by the way we don't do fairies in Kent  :D , so not guilty your honour.

Thanks from me too for an excellently organised do. :t-up:

Top marks to the pub staff as well. :t-up:  Though, when the pretty waitress suggested we were all speedy people, I hope she wasn't inferring all in aspects of life.  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Top marks to the pub staff as well

Quite right - they did an excellent job for use ven though the numbers grew 'a little' from 12 to 26!!

Mmmmm, pretty waitress - yup you're right, she certainly was!

Thanks to Stepps and MB893 from me too. It was an excellent event, as the Surrey do's usually are. Well done to Mrs MB893 :love: for keeping all the money straight and generally being scary enough for most of us to behave ouselves :oops:

There was more than one pretty waitress too :love::oops::D

It was all very well her being so very pretty  :love: but when it came to the special favours she just couldn't deliver.    :blush:  :p

She made up for it in other ways.    :D

but when it came to the special favours she just couldn't deliver

... but then you did ask her if you could crumble her plumb or something didn't you - what can you expect?

Was that wrong??

Shouldn't I have said that?

Maybe it was too early to let me out into polite society but then I was only expecting to see you lot there.