Thames Valley Area

adamnreeves

I'll be at the Surrey Christmas lunch :0

Mind you, if they treat me as well as they did last time, I'll not be staying long :0:devil::D

b****r, I forgot about this, sorry!

William,

I send out an email reminder a week before hand. Are you receiving this? If not then pm me your email address for inclusion.

Just moved house and just got back online - so sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully see you all in the new year!

Nice pic in the calendar BTW Will!

skOOby

Just moved house and just got back online - so sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully see you all in the new year!

Nice pic in the calendar BTW Will!

skOOby

Have you moved closer to the meet  :p

Slightly closer, (about 20 mins away) Double that in the westy to make the drive a bit more interesting tho!

skOOby

Thanks. It was fun and interesting trying to get it too!

Adam, yes I do get the emails, just my brain is like a sieve at the moment and I totally forgot!  :blush:

Thanks. It was fun and interesting trying to get it too!

Adam, yes I do get the emails, just my brain is like a sieve at the moment and I totally forgot!  :blush:

Know what you mean. I could send two reminders, one a week before and one a day before.