Skids westi is for sale

skids

This is for real ,waited for Tommo to sell and now its my turn,most of you will know the car and what it can do escpecialy in the right hands.

This westi won the westfield weekend as well.

Those who dont know the car i suggest you ask sprint drivers about it and most will be able to tell you.

See the SBD web site and read all about the car and its history or wait a while and read all about it in  a race car Mag as its being featured

Just short of 290 bhp and more torque than you could use,has in one good season broke a couple of records and got a second overall in the Brighton speed trials and hardly ever lost in the sprint series and never lost in other series.

Serious callers only please email or send message and will send all details as required.

Looking for £20.5 k and will have a refreshed engine as part of the deal.will include all spares but that wont be many as its never had any problems at all,this car starts on the button and wins. :  :down:

Peter a few facts & figures and a couple of photos might help.

£23.5K sounds like a lot of money BUT it is one hell of a car truely outstanding build and performance with over 600bhp/ton.. :down:

But £20.5K sounds like a deal.........

An extremely quick car  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

even with Mr H driving it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
It goes round corners quite well too. ;)

blimey oh riley  0-132 in just owr 10secs thats got my name all over it  :blush:  :durr:  :D  :t-up:

terry do ya not want this busa back yet so you can win some company for your trophy  :oops:  ???  :D

Now building 3rd shelf for tophies that have "Come Home" :p  :laugh:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.