Number of events

Terry Everall

Not surprised the number of north events has halved...no proper roads nor drivers up at that altitude (cept the Finn's that is) :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• skids

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

Not surprised the number of north events has halved...no proper roads nor drivers up at that altitude (cept the Finn's that is) :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

We keep them a really well guarded secret up here :D:D and no we don't want you soft southerner's coming up either  :p  :p  :p

May go past Birmingham  this year whats it like up there????????????:laugh:  :laugh:

Will the mixture on the car still be ok

Well, seemed to go OK at Curborough, and that is north of Birmingham.

Just :D

Nick

thats fine by me ,my comment is some are a lot better than others and how did you know lydden is my favouite track :p  ???

I know what you mean by Lydden :D:D:D , Peter only been the once in June 06, but really enjoyed it, even though it is at the other end of England from me (7 hours) Personally would like to do more events there, even with the travelling.

You do raise an interesting point, are some venues better than others (organisation aside) ?

We had a survey on this and almost without exeption every venue was a least one persons Favourite, but also one person Woorst event. Some definatley showed more popularity than others and where possible that is taken account of. It's the same as some like hillclimbs and some like sprints.

Pat Dorran and another Irish rallycross driver have just bought Lyden from Mclaren. Is it still on as a sprint venue? ???

for 2008 contracts and agreements are in place for fixtures  ;)  ;)  :D  :)

Pat Dorran and another Irish rallycross driver have just bought Lyden from Mclaren. Is it still on as a sprint venue? ???

Not so sure they have bought it :suspect:

More like they have agreed a five year lease ;)  :p

We had a survey on this and almost without exeption every venue was a least one persons Favourite, but also one person Woorst event. Some definatley showed more popularity than others and where possible that is taken account of. It's the same as some like hillclimbs and some like sprints.

I do not recall taking part in any such survey? Who took part?  ???

I do not recall taking part in any such survey? Who took part?  ???

John I think this was the Mid-Season survey 2006 e-mailed to competitors on 14/08/2006. :xmas:

and survey information collated by SSOT for attendances etc throughout the SS years from 2000 onwards  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Nick

thats fine by me ,my comment is some are a lot better than others and how did you know lydden is my favouite track <!--emo&:p  ???

I know what you mean by Lydden :D:D:D , Peter only been the once in June 06, but really enjoyed it, even though it is at the other end of England from me (7 hours) Personally would like to do more events there, even with the travelling.

You do raise an interesting point, are some venues better than others (organisation aside) ?

mmm Lydden  :devil:  :D

http://myspacetv.com/index.c....4283792