Cannock Crew - Whos up for bowling

carpetstu

:D Hey all, The wife is having some girl friends round Saturday. As a result me and Jarvis (hughey) are evicted from home. So its bowling time.

Let me know if you fancy coming and who is attending so I can book the lane/s.

Planning it for the Ten pin at Greyfriars Stafford for around 7.30 pm ish.

Sorry, would have liked to have met up with you again, but I am already committed.

StephenH.

I've got something on in the afternoon but may be able to get over.  Better not to commit just in case I can't make it.

Anyway I'm sure if I turned up I'd end up regretting it....... if the tabloids are anything to go by, my ball will break down half way down the alley followed quickly by a frenzy of paperazzi flashlights and full-page spreads!

I've got something on in the afternoon but may be able to get over.  Better not to commit just in case I can't make it.

Anyway I'm sure if I turned up I'd end up regretting it....... if the tabloids are anything to go by, my ball will break down half way down the alley followed quickly by a frenzy of paperazzi flashlights and full-page spreads!

Senstive are we! :D  :D  :D  :D

Unlikley Im going to make it my friend.

First weekend we've got free for a few weeks and the last free from before Xmas.

We're Christmas shopping on Sat in Brum and then going to the German mkt thing. beers good though....

Call you tomorrow Stu.

Glenn

Just had a gearbox and fan casing dropped off so that knackers my chances of getting a spare minute to even fart this weekend!

I'm not going to be able to make it, unless anyone can work out how to do 96 hours of work in one weekend?

:p Oliver I really think you need to attend, only if to break this spell of low self esteem. :p  :devil:

Lord Wisbech does not recognise the relevance of self-esteem in relation to his station or official duties.

Furthermore the participation in 'sporting activites' undertaken by Lord Wisbech in keeping with his social position will be restricted to the following:-

Grouse or pheasant shooting

Big game hunting

Angling

Peasant flogging

PP-Social secretary to the Wisbech estate.

I'm not going to be able to make it, unless anyone can work out how to do 96 hours of work in one weekend?

Pop it all in the big 'get the work done' microwave for three minutes ???  :devil:  :D