Seats

Asterix

really after some caterham race seats but QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">what do you think of these?

I've bought these ( egoryZ100921QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Click, although I ordered the wider seats....

Im 100% happy with them...they fit me like a glove, and I find them far more comfortable than the standard seats.....I'm a little unsure about the lip on the frunt of the ones you posted....Also, they don't seam to come with fixing holes which I found to be very useful as I was able to simply buy runners from a scrap yard, and not have to buy fixing brackets.

PJ.

I fitted one of the original poster's seats for the people who bought my car. It was a bit of a pain in the a** tbh... I recommended they went for the seat's that Jenko bought!

The seat was comfy enough and i managed to get my fat a** into it so its not all bad! They supply brackets for fixing the rear of the seat to the bulkhead, they're not that big though so if you are short you will have to make your own.

Having fitted the first ones, and having seen both types, i would definately recommend the second type. They are much stiffer though the second type i tried were not as large as the original post.

HTH  :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.