Vauxhall 2.0 16v XE   Yellow SEIW

kplovenuts

I was hoping to keep it till at least may this year but due to moving abroad with my job I'm gonna be selling my westie sooner than planned.   :down:

So here it is:

2001 Q plate SEIW Vauxhall 2.0 16v XE with QED direct to head throttle bodies.

DTA remapable ECU.

QED higher RPM rod bolts.

SBD manifold with stainless repackable silencer.

SBD lightened flywheel.

Ford Type-9 5 speed gearbox and sierra 4X4 LSD.

Bright yellow bodywork with V8 ducted nose.

(Please dont be put off by the extra holes in the front arches, they were not miss-drilled and are in no way a representation of the build standard.  There is a rather long story behind them and can be explain to you over the phone if required).

Hiback seats with Willians 4 point harnesses.

Sculptured dash.

Momo steering wheel and gear knob.

Full wet weather gear.

Spax adjustable's.

15" TSW Hockenheim's with yokohama rubber + spare with carrier but not fitted.

13" Capri alloys with Dunlop slicks.

Hamilton classics all weather cover.

MOT April 22nd 2008

Taxed untill end of July.

8000 miles

£7700

FOR PICS GOTO THIS LINK:

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee235/kplovenuts/?start=all

If you would like so see some more specific pics let me know what of and an email address to send them to.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone got Kev's number? Have sent him a pm and email as a mate of mine is interested in it... or is it sold?

Hi everyone, the car is still for sale and im gona tax it this weekend so Ill get a couple of last drives in it before someone makes me an offer.

My contact numbers are 07876 506631 or 01603 464401.

Thank for all your interest so far :)

P.S  Does anyone know a good place to get a replacement air filter for one of these? Mine has seen better days!

Hi everyone, the car is still for sale and im gona tax it this weekend so Ill get a couple of last drives in it before someone makes me an offer.

My contact numbers are 07876 506631 or 01603 464401.

Thank for all your interest so far :)

P.S  Does anyone know a good place to get a replacement air filter for one of these? Mine has seen better days!

Here to

HTH

The westie has now been taxed and i took it out at the weekend for the first time this year. Why am I seeling it??!!!!!!!!! :down:  :down:  :down:

Every mile still puts a smile on my face, and this weekend that smile got froze to my face, well worth it though!!!!!! :D

New air filter fitted and price reduced as im now in the process of buying my ex out of the mortgage, so it's gotta go!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.