What Speed / Hillclimb Series

robertb

Sorry to hi-jack your site, but I've got a busa cateringvan that I want to enter in a sprint-hillclimb series in the North (well somewhere near Yorkshire) for next year. Any suggestions?

Harewood Hillclimbs own Championship  ;)  :D a fantastic hill  ;)  ;)  :D

Then there's the Longton and Dist Championship and the WSCC Speed Series has a few venues oooop North  :D  ;)

I've done Harewood before in someone elses car and it is a good hill but it doesn't seem to have a class that a busa engined kit car will be competitive.

Which championships are busas really competitive in?

(I know I've got to improve my driving too!)

Auto66 do Northern venues

Croft - Olivers mount - Elvington - Cadwell - 3 Sisters - Harewood. Entry fees usually about £80.00 an event and you get a double header weekend at Olivers for about £100. You need to run 1A tyres or you are in the libre class. Aeroscreens are ok in road going

I think my Busa was always competetive even on 1B tyres or slicks.

Auto66 do Northern venues

Croft - Olivers mount - Elvington - Cadwell - 3 Sisters - Harewood. Entry fees usually about £80.00 an event and you get a double header weekend at Olivers for about £100. You need to run 1A tyres or you are in the libre class. Aeroscreens are ok in road going

What he said  ;)

Thanks gents,

I've had a look at the web-sites and Auto 66 does look the best fit for a catering busa.

These 1A list tyres, which are the best/stickiest for sprints/hillclimbs?