Westfield Carbon Sport For Sale

James_N

Selling because I just dont have the time to use it and enjoy it, also, my disability is making it more difficult than I'd like to use it more often.

2001 (Y reg) Westfield 1800 Zetec SEI-W on Jenvey throttle bodies 155BHP

Limited edition Factory built Sport Carbon with optional extra carbon nose (£400)

Service @ 1000miles by Westfield May 01

Service @ 6200miles by Westfield Dec 01

Oil and filter change @ 8500miles by previous owner

Full Service @ 11,500miles by previous owner including coolant, brake fluid, spark plugs, oil and filter change and Diff oil change. May 05

Oil and filter change @ approx 14,000 miles Aug 06

Fully Synthetic oil used in oil changes. Receipts showing all the above.

16,300 miles to date

3 Previous owners

Thatcham CAT 2 Immobiliser

ARP Conrod Bolts

Westfields Quickshift gear change

Contoured Dashboard with Carbon Insert

4 Point Willans Harness

Chrome Pack

V8 Bonnet

Push button start

Removable steering wheel

Heater

3.62:1 LSD

Both windscreen and aeroscreen included, these can easily be changed in around 30mins.

Spare wheel also included.

Full Weather gear (doors and roof), a Cockpit Tonneu Cover and an entire car dust cover for in the garage included

EBC Greenstuff pads on front, standard EBC pads on rear.

EBC Grooved disks on front, standard EBC disks on rear.

15" alloys with 195/50/15 Yoko A539 Tyres all round, 80% tread left. (car currently has spare tyre on due to a punture, but will be fitted with a new Yoko A539 tyre before sale)

TAX Oct 07, 9 Months MOT (will check exactly when Im home)

Owners manual, receipts for all service consumables, original purchase receipt and all other paperwork included.

Parts included Carbon aero screen plus small wing mirrors, interior mirror, doors, roof, tonneu cover, aluminium exhaust guard, spare wheel, tool kit & indoor car cover.

Ive had the car around 4 months. Things done to the car while its been in my possesion are:

- Re-aligned alternator + new alternator belt

- Had wishbones shot-blasted and repainted

- Suspension and geometry professionally setup. Paperwork and printouts to prove this

- Fully serviced around July with Valvoline fully synthetic oil, Filter and spark plugs were also changed

- Had a key made up for the bonnet locks, because there wasn't one available when i bought it

I also have (waiting to go on the car) an RAC rollbar bought from our own JeffC on the forums, and a Shift-I shift light.

Ive spent a lot of time and effort on the car, and it really does look good, unfortunatly, I dont have the time to get it on a track and enjoy it like it should be enjoyed.

Given all the bits and bobs that come with the car, I'd be looking for offers around £10k. Thats for everything, all the bits, the RAC rollbar, Shift-I etc. I feel that the car is worth every penny of that.

I'll post some better pictures up tomorrow, but for now, I have these:

30-7-2007%20001%20(Medium).jpg

30-7-2007%20002%20(Medium).jpg

30-7-2007%20003%20(Medium).jpg

30-7-2007%20004%20(Medium).jpg

30-7-2007%20006%20(Medium).jpg

177394-6.jpg

Any questions / comments, PM me here or email james@jnolan.co.uk

Thanks

James

ADDITIONAL PICTURES  

westie%20002%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20004%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20005%20(Medium).jpg  

[imghttp://www.jnolan.co.uk/Pictures/Westfield/westie%20006%20(Medium).jpg[/img]  

westie%20007%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20008%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20011%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20012%20(Medium).jpg  

westie%20013%20(Medium).jpg

:( James really sorry to see the car has to go. But don't stop been a member and please attend the meets whenever you can.

Always welcome for a ride if the seats free mate!!!

Cheers Stu :)

I intend to stay a member, as I'll always have an interest in westfields and anything "7" like.

Its just that its starting to become more of a chore to drive it, and maybe something with doors would be more practical to someone who suffers with cerebal palsy!

Ive always wanted one though, and ive had one, so im happy :) I still look forward to attending meets and being a member on here :)

Hiya James,

Pete, who came to look at your car last weekend, came to look at mine too and he did mention yours seemed a nice tidy car.

Problem is this summer has been crap and so any potential buyers are putting off till next year and to make matters worse because the summer has been so bad lots of people have put their car on the market which means that it really is a buyers market I'm affraid.  :down:

Depends on how much you want to sell it. Saw it on ebay so it would have sold but naturally not for what you wanted for it.

If you can I would hold out on here and Piston Heads and it may well go beginning of next year,or poss end of this year if someone looking to buy a "winter bargain".

All the best with the sale as said looks like a nice straight car  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

(We could always just swap instead so it feels like we have sold and bought a new car  :laugh:  ;) )

Ideally Id like around £9,600 for the car, which i think is a fair price. I'm surprised at the lack of comments on here really.

I don't think that's a bad price for the car your getting is it?

Really surprised at the lack of comments on here. No-one have any comments / feedback to add? good or bad?

It looks a really tidy motor and the price is reasonable. However as Crazy said, it's a buyers market, which means, as a buyer, I'm in no hurry to buy. Also, the price of these types of cars often goes down in the winter months.

Just need to see how much the insurance give me for my old one.

Good luck with the sale.

Tubs

As far as comments on here go most just say "Don't sell" :D

One thing though is that a lot of people who do look on here (I know I did) look at the For Sale thread and then look at all previous posts to get an idea about what you have done / changed to the car.

Maybe it is worth stating what you have improved since you bought it because then it justifies the price increase  :t-up:

Maybe it is worth stating what you have improved since you bought it because then it justifies the price increase  :t-up:

I did:

- Re-aligned alternator + new alternator belt

- Had wishbones shot-blasted and repainted

- Suspension and geometry professionally setup. Paperwork and printouts to prove this

- Fully serviced around July with Valvoline fully synthetic oil, Filter and spark plugs were also changed

- Had a key made up for the bonnet locks, because there wasn't one available when i bought it

I also have (waiting to go on the car) an RAC rollbar bought from our own JeffC on the forums, and a Shift-I shift light.

Good point and well made  :blush:  :bangshead:  :t-up:

so in view of the work done, and the condition of the car which i would describe as way above average, Am i asking a realistic price for the car (£9,500 - £9,600)?

Good point and well made  :blush:  :bangshead:  :t-up:

so in view of the work done, and the condition of the car which i would describe as way above average, Am i asking a realistic price for the car (£9,500 - £9,600)?

In my opinion, yes, you are asking a reasonable price for the car.  :t-up:

That doesn't mean that you will be able to sell it for this price. :down:

Tubs

I'd say that's a reasonable price, but as mentioned it's a buyers market.

Would it be worth the same if it wasn't a carbon sport model, I mean just a bog standard 1.8 SEIW?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.