Westfield SE 1600 X-flow 1989

machin

[Please note I am posting this for Rob Way, please call him on the mobile number at the bottom of this ad,]

Photo found on the web:-

11525.jpeg

Price £5200ono

Westfield SE 1600X-Flow 1989

I bought the car from the original builder It has an MOT until April 2008 Tax will be renewed in September with another 6 months.

Engine:

1600 X-Flow

Standard Head - Polished Ported

Kent 244 cam

Pocketed pistons

Recent Head refurb by longmans in Christchurch included valve decoke, guides and machining of face.

Twin 40 Delorto Carbs

Aldon Electronic Ignition

New Leads

Iridium Spark Plugs

1 litre Catch Tank

I am about to fit a light weight rad

Oil Cooler

130bhp confirmed with recent rolling road and tune.

Odessy PC680 Gel Battery

Exhaust:

Westfield 4-1 Manifold

Wunoff Stainless Silencer

Gearbox:

Type 3 4 speed

Rear Axel:

RS2000 Live rear axel.

Recently refurbed 3.9 diff (top speed about 105mph) I also have a 3.55 that will need refurbing that will be included in the sale.

Interior :

Fiberglass high back seats fitted two years ago

4 point harness with Aero Buckle on drivers Anodised Aluminium Dash with oil pressure temp guage, water, Fuel, Rev counter, FIA Cutoff Switch, No Speedo but I do have one.

RAC Roll bar

Suspension:

Spax front shocks fully adjustable

New Gaz rear shocks with 125lb springs  also adjustable Front anti Roll bar Complete setup last winter by Pro-Comp including corner weights. (this made the car much more neutral) Car weighs 520kg's minus driver. With a 50:50 balance.

Brakes:

Cortina Calipers with Solid disks. (I am yet to experience brake fade with this setup) Mintex fast road pads.

Drums on rear

Chassis:

Newly powder coated front wishbones and rear link bars.

Sanded and painted rear chassis where required

In this car I have competed in sprints and hill climbs over the last 2 years with several class wins. Last year I finished 2nd in the Novice class of the Westfield Sports Car Club Speed Series.

This year I am currently 4th overall in the Aldon Automotive Championship.

Cheers

Rob

Tel: 07808 772981

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.