2007 SEiW 2L Zetec

FlatSix2003

Afternoon all.

She was SVA’d (passed first time) and registered in May 2007 on an ‘H’ plate (age of gearbox and diff donor). The car is spec’d to be happy either as a tourer or as trackday car. It has currently covered 1200 road miles.

11517.jpeg

11518.jpeg

11519.jpeg

11520.jpeg

11521.jpeg

Engine / technical spec:

2L Zetec engine on twin 40 webers giving approx 150bhp (weighs 610kg so approx 250 bhp/ton)

Weber alpha 3D ignition

Raceline water rail – moves thermostat to better position to prevent damage/clashing with the chassis if the sump grounds

Dunnell Shortened sump to increase ground clearance

Burton lightweight steel flywheel

Odyssey PC680 gel battery

Type 9 gearbox with quaiffe quick shift

3.62 Limited Slip Diff

Westfield silencer and heat shield

Facet Red Top fuel pump and Filter King pressure regulator

General spec:

Wide body with independent rear suspension (SEi Wide model)

Chrome yellow body work with detachable rear wings and V8 bonnet

Black pack – wishbones, headlights, wipers, windscreen surround etc in black powder coat

Carbon look rear arch stone guards – not currently fitted as prefer the bare arch look

15” Fox 5 spoke graphite coloured alloy wheels with Toyo Proxes T1S tyres

Floor mounted pedals

High back sports seats

RAC roll-bar with removable rear stays – boot box retained and modified

Willans four point harnesses

Spax Shocks – standard Westfield

VDO Vision guages

Heater

Black carpets and interior panels

Sidescreens – new style with elbow bulge for extra room

Jill Judd half hood – solves the misting up problem associated with the full Westfield hood (www.softbitsforsevens.co.uk)

Luggage rack that mounts on the roll-bar for touring

Full corner weight and geometry set-up carried out (carried out by www.racecardoctor.co.uk)

MOT not needed until May 2008

There are various spares that will come with the car such as clutch cable, throttle cable, cam cover and a few other bits and pieces.

All new parts that were bought from Westfield still have a warranty on them – 12 months from date of registration of the car.

Please contact me for further details or with any questions you have. There are also more photographs available. Only selling to fund my next car.

I'm looking for somewhere around £10,250 – please contact me to discuss on 07775 670678 or 01273 208956

Cheers,

Jon

Gorgeous example. Good price. Won't be long before that's sold I reckon.

It's cars like this that tempt the potential first time builder into buying second hand instead (not a bad thing).

PS:

Shame about the colour!    :D

Thanks TGF.  :t-up:  Had a few enquiries so far so looking good!

Going to be very sorry to see it go but time for the next project, I've always had itchy feet when it comes to cars...

Jon

lovely car you have there  :).  Shouldn't be long before it is sold. What is your next project ? ???

Ross

Thanks Ross. Have a few people coming to see it over the next week.

With a bit of luck, next inline wil be a 911 (not quite as big a project as building a Westy!). 993 is the current favourite but I'm just trawling through the huge amount of info on the web regarding issues and running costs. :0

Cheers,

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.