Westfield 1600 Sport (2006) factory built

domcross

Due to a change in job and a total lack of time to drive it, I'm selling my factory built 2006 Westfield 1600 Sport with less than 3000 miles on the clock.  The car is in 'as new' condition, has never seen the rain and is polished more often than it's driven!

This is a stock blue factory car with the following factory fitted extras:

150bhp 'Sport' upgrade

Lockable boot with full folding roof

Carbon pack (front wheel arches, rear light clusters and rear arch stone chip protection

Heather

Team Dynamics black wheels (unmarked)

Contoured dash

Spare wheel (rear mounted)

Self-cancelling indicators

This is a Westie that delivers excellent performance, but in the way that Colin Chapman intended in the original.  A totally unmarked (not even a stone chip!) example of a stunning factory car.

£12,000 ovno

Tel: 07917 300094

Mail: domx@btinternet.com

No canvasers please.  I'll upload photos as soon as I can remember how to do it!  In the meantime, I can mail them to you if you want.

Thanks,

Dom.

Nice car I rember when you bought it   :cool:

Good luck with sale

Thanks Barry.  Not had it long as you know; just about to start a new job that'll keep me in London all week so very little time to drive it.  It's a shame, but if the new job works out well, I'll be in the market for a whole fleet of toys in a year or two  ;)

One thing I forgot to mention in the initial posting; I've just put 12 months tax on her  :)

Cheers,

Dom.

• 3 weeks later...
Now sold...  Will no doubt be back in the Westie fold in a year or 2.  Need to do some hard work for a few months... for a change  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.