Surrey Area Meeting this Tuesday

steppenwolf

Hi Folks, Summer has finally arrived which is great because our monthly meeting is just coming up! Our monthly meeting will be next Tuesday, 14th August from 19.00 onwards.

We look forward to seeing you there and as usual 'out of towners' are very welcome to attend and we'll even let the Kent boys come again provided they behave this time round .....

Details of where we meet can be found here

Weather ain't looking too promising, might have to sit this one out.

G'wood Breakfast club blat was good the other weekend though. Got some good pics of various german works if you still want them them for your write up (typically none of our westies though).  :durr:

Jon

Weather does not look good so I too may not make this one if the roads are wet!

Please let me have some photos of the Goodwood Breakfast though, that would be great!

I just need to MOT mine then I'm legal, stupid local test place failed it on all sorts of nonsense :bangshead:

Recommendations for a fair/honest MOT place not a million miles from Farnborough would be appreciated. Not DC Cobbs  :down:

• 5 weeks later...
Excellent turnout folks, 20 cars in total - thanks for coming and it was great to see some new faces too. Jeez it was cold on the drive back though ......

Excellent turnout folks, 20 cars in total - thanks for coming and it was great to see some new faces too. Jeez it was cold on the drive back though ......

Are you drunk? You've posted this on the August meet thread! :pTry here ;)