SBD engine

windy

Thanks Windy,

Was nice to meet you and very happy so far with the engine. Just got to get it installed now and give it a bit of welly :D

Cheers

Tigger

Yeah I got it mate :D

Actually, just been looking at the pics of your engine bay as I now need a Dry Sump Tank and yours looks like just the jobbie.

Don't suppose you know what capacity it is do you?

Ta

Tiggs

Tiggs

Well done on the engine mate,it`s sure to be a cracker :)

The dry sump tank that Perksy has on his new car is the same as Windy used,i know cos i have it in my garage,ready for my new engine :D not sure what the capacity is but SBD will advise and supply.

Graham

Excellent, thanks Graham.

So what have you got up your sleeve with this new engine, I thought you already had over 200bhp?

...and you said I was fast enough :D

Tiggs

Engine sold.

Ahh, but has the new been bought...

:love:

Can I come round and dribble over it when it has? No... Thought not!

:D

So what have you got up your sleeve with this new engine, I thought you already had over 200bhp?

...and you said I was fast enough

If i had known a few weeks ago that this engine was going to be for sale i would have made an offer as it is pretty much the spec i was going for.However i had already spent out on the parts for the bottom end. :bangshead:

May now need to have a rethink about the head/cams :D  :devil:

Graham

• 3 weeks later...
Yep I have my new engine & I've already taken it to bits :D

Pictures ?  :love:

Pictures ?  

Pictures here Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.