batmobile seen heading to yorkshire

barney

honest Im really struggling with this one at the mo, but Im going to keep at it

No doubt you are it's a different beast entirely ;)  ;) just keep at it  ;)  :D and maybe after the honeymoon is over it might be an idea to try Mr E's settings  ???  ???  ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Terry Everall

• slippy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

yeh prob will try them on Monday,its eay to swap back to terrys settings .

Its very difficult  trying to get a feel of a car on the road  so maybe on track they are not so different, Its so much quicker than my car though and Im finding im entering corners on the road so much quicker its almost scarey  :D  :D  :t-up:

anyway the  changes Ive made to the suspension are.

raise ride height all round by 20mm, from 80mm front to 100mm but kept the same rake giving 128mm rear (with me sat in it)

increase front antiroll bar and reduce antiroll bar.

increase camber on front wheels. (i run radial slicks)

everything else is the same as mine other than terrys car has widetrack fitted and heavier springs..

good luck jeff cos that car is very very quick round Cadwell. beta Tommo and Del this year and only 0.09secs off Richard Carroll who won National B FTD

Mind you that was with my settings :p  :D

Croft times

Terry 81.87scs

Jeff 86.77secs

:oops:

Croft times

Terry 81.87scs

Jeff 86.77secs

:oops:

howay terrence.. you did have an extra 160 bhp per ton and very slightly better tyres   :D  :D

will let you know my findings, will try both and see what suits me, how are you getting on living with someone elses set up on the durabang , or have you had a bit fiddle also  :D  :D

No fiddling yet but after tomorrow????????????????????

let me know how you go at cadwell

Crikey, :oops:  only away for a fortnight and it's all change for Terry, certainly wasted no time with that swap

See you at Llandow :D