batmobile seen heading to yorkshire

barney

I began to feel a bit like Stew Pickles

You take the old enigine out ,you put the same engine back in and you shake it all about :bangshead:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Terry Everall

• slippy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Hope it all works out for you Tel. Looking forward to the RSOC meet to see how it goes with a proper driver in it :oops:

Has Jeff C now got your complete old car with the 1558cc engine in it? Blimey, he's going to be quick in that. I can feel a trip to Croft coming on :arse:

Has Jeff C now got your complete old car with the 1558cc engine in it? Blimey, he's going to be quick in that. I can feel a trip to Croft coming on :arse:

look forward to seeing you again biglad at Croft, be nice to chase you round my backyard again with a bit more grunt down the straights ..  :oops:  :suspect:  :t-up:  :devil:

just got back in my green car  to take it for MOT and I thought I had forgot to connect a plug lead  :0  :0  :0

the 1548 does graft a bit  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Good luck with the new batmobile Terry, Can't have been an easy decision to make given the engine mods you carried out on the Busa. - You may recal I was in a similar situation last year but I can now say it was the best decision I made going to a well sorted CEC.

Look forward to viewing the new machine at Curborough next week :D

terry, richard...................you pair of turn coats :D  :D

Now I could have been tempted with a car like ACW's

(not so sure if that monster counts though?!!)

Now I could have been tempted with a car like ACW's

(not so sure if that monster counts though?!!)

naaaaa wotbox's has a lardy car gearbox on it ;)  ;)  ;)

but i suppose it would do :laugh:  :laugh:

emma cheque book now!! :p

• 2 weeks later...

first drive tomorrow

I think it will be a bit of a beast compared to the Busa so its back to school :p  :0  :D  :D  :D

Time for an avatar change  :D  ;)

Time for an avatar change  :D  ;)

yeh get my car out yer avatar  :angry:  not that it looks anything like that now anyway  :oops:  :D  :D

good luck with the new beast  terry, Im really struggling with the handling on yours as you had it , feels nothing like my car (dunno if thats good or bad )  :(  anyway Ive set it at the same as my car was and  it will be getting its maiden trackday in my hands at cadwell on Monday  :0  :0 wrote your settings down just in case Ive made it worse   and just hoping I keep it on the blackstuff :blush:  :D  :D :

yeh get my car out yer avatar    not that it looks anything like that now anyway      

Have you got the Weetabix livery on yet?  :oops:  :oops:

yeh get my car out yer avatar    not that it looks anything like that now anyway      

Have you got the Weetabix livery on yet?  :oops:  :oops:

:arse:  :mad:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:

wrote your settings down just in case Ive made it worse

Phew  ;)  ;)  :D Jeff I'd check the Revver-ends (wet/dry) times at Croft against your own as an initial benchmark  ;)

wrote your settings down just in case Ive made it worse

Phew  ;)  ;)  :D Jeff I'd check the Revver-ends (wet/dry) times at Croft against your own as an initial benchmark  ;)

Yeh I appreciate terry could drive it very well Mark, Just not sure it suits me, pretty sure If someone jumped in my green car it may not suit there style of driving either ..  ;)

with me driving both cars  I would be much quicker in my old car with its set up , I did a lot of miles in that car and It just feels right, I will be honest Im really struggling with this one at the mo, but Im going to keep at it  :t-up:

Ps. think our times at Croft were the same :oops: