• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Terry Everall

• slippy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

I Saw what looked like the original Batmobile from the telly on a lorry heading into London on Thursday.

Got all excited about it  :blush:   :blush:

I saw a transporter on the A1 going north bound with two written off Vantages up top and a XJ220 with one side missing and a lot of grass etc  attached on the bottom

Made me a little bit sad

11098.jpeg

:oops:  :suspect:

Looks familiar ;)  :laugh:

A nice car Tel. When you first out in it?

and if you want to score points in the SS don't forget to read the procedures about changing cars  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Looks like it would benefit from the front wings being a little more coventionally mounted though  :oops:

I got quite aroused when I clapped eyes on it , the rear elevation is pure  :love:   :blush:  :cool:  :cool:

out of curiousity is there a reason why no one makes an arch that goes all the way around the tyre ? I was having a conversation with someone last week on this very subject about the wind cooling the front tyres at high speed and it must  take a lot away from grip with the cooling effect it has  ???  :durr:

Different car but still classH and I have sent another form off :p

out of curiousity is there a reason why no one makes an arch that goes all the way around the tyre ? I was having a conversation with someone last week on this very subject about the wind cooling the front tyres at high speed and it must  take a lot away from grip with the cooling effect it has  ???  :durr:

Interesting theory Coop

Different car but still classH and I have sent another form off :p

so who bought the busa terry?

Right ok... I give up. Whats Terrence gone and bought then? Cant work out hte batmobile thing. :durr: