Class winning car

Terry Everall

Probably a tad out of our price league mate - but I'll have a word with the Slipmeister and gather our thoughts. Its a cracking motor.

PS I would only want the fastest engine  :D

MEGABUSA -Full spec later but looking at £12500 with 1300cc engine or £18000 with the current 1548cc (250bhp) fitted

Road legal,MOT,Taxed with new Toyo 888 etc

Car won Class F for last 2 years and has all extras required including paddle shift and trickshifter

Ring for full spec if interested

Terry 07767836234

Duratec is your friend :laugh:

butt............... :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: terry you had the best engine in the last car it just needed wilder cams :laugh:  :laugh:

good look with the sale

butt............... :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: terry you had the best engine in the last car it just needed wilder cams :laugh:  :laugh:

:0  :0  :D

bl**** VX's... :D

Will include track day slick tyres and sprint slicks only done 5 events(new this year)

I don't mean to be a party pooper Terry but wouldn't it be more in keeping with this forum to pop a proper advert on this thread than just saying "anyone interested?"...

That'll mean a great deal to those who have seen your car in the flesh and b******* all to anyone new to Westfields that might be interested.

More spec, and some nice photos would be a plan and a half...

:D

Not sure how to load piccies but will get full spec on at weekend.

If anyone is considering speed series or trackdays this is on equick well set up car

Price maybe negiotiable

Not sure how to load piccies but will get full spec on at weekend.

Details in my sig.

Andy

11086.jpeg

this was at croft a couple of years ago

must be fast, the flames from the exhaust have set the front tyre on fire??

:D

is that how you get acb10s soft again...............ill get the gas axe on my fronts :p

Car now sold but 1548cc engine available as complete unit

Open to offers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.