Curborough Video's

Major Stare

Im sure Mark will be along soon to tell everyone when its ready..... but i cant wait to see the DVD of the weekend  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• Mark Stanton

• brayspeed

• MAT1800

As soon as I receive info - details will be posted  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Looking forward to seeing it, t'was a good weekend  :t-up: (apart from getting completly soaked on the way home  :p )

Kirk

and great to see your engine purring away Kirk - maybe see you at a few events in 2008  :D  ;)  :D  ;)

Below are a couple of my onboards, The wet practice has no sound on account I forgot to turn it on.

Wet Practice:

Dry Run:

Fantastic footage Mr Wotbox  :D  :D your wet practice looked exciting standing in Post 1  ;)  :D

You need some rubber bands for your seatbelts  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

another wet run trying to get the power down on the straight proved a little hard (Soz - no sound)

Ade that looks blooming fast, didnt even know you had changed the engine until someone told me Sunday afternoon. Are you pleased with it?

:D

Ade,

Second wet run......... myself and Sir Camel Toe were marshalling at post 2.

We had an  :arse:  clenching moment when you went past, looks a bl@@dy hand full !? ???  :D

Brayspeed,

I REALLY can't wait for these videos if that sample is anything to go by. This Curborough weekend is getting better and better.

Top Marks

Tigger