Curborough Thanks

Andy @ Cat

Also a big thanks to the startline marshals for looking after the brolleys  :D  :D  :D

Peter - You were definitely airborne, there is a rough patch at the top of the return section after the finish line, that launched you car, plenty of gasps as we thought you were grass bound :oops:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• skids

• V 8

• GuyH

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do what Barney did and just stare at me like I wasn't there  

:blush:  :blush: just getting "in the zone" as they call it.....

or remembering id left the kettle on.... :D  :D  :D  :p

Yes - ditto all the thanks. Had a good day except for the last run having a timing problem and adding 4 seconds to my real time  :( That maestro Mr Palmer got lucky  ;)

Also thanks to everyone who contributed to making my big birthday memorable  :cool:

Had my present today from Jane  :love: . A day at the first ever Shelsley Walsh driving school being taught the proper way up the hill by Martin Groves and Simon Durling  :t-up: Nearly got stranded there as well with the trailer field submerged under the flooed river and blocking the roads out of the place.

John

Thanks for great day at Curborough again, particularly to the start line Marshall who changed our numbers for me, twice  :blush:

Very close times in "E" and good competition :)

:durr:  :laugh:  you're welcome (though I think Ian did the second one on his own and I just did the driver's side on the first run)