Curborough Thanks

Andy @ Cat

Aye many thanks to all involved two good days n a good night. Even managed to keep my clothes on.

dj.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• skids

• V 8

• GuyH

Top Posters In This Topic

:t-up:  Thanks to everyone invloved. The Sprint school was great fun... and I think I actually learnt something too  :D  :D  ;)

It was great to meet more new faces and even some of the old ones!  :p

Sorry I couldn't make it back on the Sunday, but I will try to help out at a sprint day this year..  :suspect:  :D

:cool:  :cool:

A great weekend, I love Curborough, many don't, but it always comes good on the WSCC weekend.

Super event thanks to all involved it takes a lot of effort to put on an event as good as that.

Promise I'll get the SS results updated ASAP!

From a Marshalls point of view.

Thanks to all the drivers for an entertaining event and excellent driving.

Also to all those that contributed towards the marshalls - hats, t-shirts, food, beer etc  :t-up:

Excellent event, lets make it bigger and better in 2008  ???  :)

what he said

Fantastic day, well organised and beautifully run. 2 practice and 4 timed runs.. can't get fairer than that.

Close competition all the way through the field, and to have that much grip on track after the rain was so lucky.

Yeah, and well done Andy on your 33s run.  :p

Thanks to all involved - cracking weekend  :D  :D

Well done Richard - really enjoyed the battle  :)  :)

See you all soon

Fish :D  :D

Add my thanks to the volunteers and marshalls, committee, SSOT, volunteers and marshall's, all those who either bump started or help me fix my car and the volunteers and marshall's.

I'd also like to thank the volunteers and marshalls.

Top weekend all :xmas: .

Nothing for me now until August :(

Top weekend many thanks to all involved

and to the good close competition and also

the usual good crack  :laugh:

Fantastic Weekend! Well done and thanks to everyones efforts.

I'd especially like to thank Tommo, Martin, Barney, Paul, Matt and the Ginger One for their help and time putting together the Speed School.

Congrats to Peter Hayter on destroying the Class record for Modified! Fantastic Time!

Roll on Llandow!

Del

Yep...thanks to the SSOT, Del for the SS School, Robbo for the commentary, a big thankyou to Mike Smith, busy all weekend and today. Congrats to Skid for a stunning time, beating his mentor to boot, and finally to Me Julie for claiming another "H" scalp by the name of Dave "O" and taking the focus off me :oops: That girl can sure pedal a car!!!!!!!  :cool:

Edited to add thanks to the drivers in the queue on Sat that let me in at the front so as not to stress the Flymo's clutch and cooling and avoid 17 point turns!!  :love:

Thanks from me too - had a great time at the sprint school. Really appreciate the time given up by people to lay on such a fantastic event.

Sedsy - car number 6 here, if you have some photos I'd love to see them  :t-up:

Paul