Curborough Thanks

Andy @ Cat

Big thanks to all organisers and marshals. Without them it wouldn’t happen. Also to Simon and Michele for yet another fantastic Saturday nights entertainment. Job well done.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• skids

• V 8

• GuyH

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that Andy - a class weekend - good crack with us guys in E. Fookin awsome last run Andy- 33's!

I was happy with my first visit to Curb's started with 44 and came down to 36's in the end :t-up:

Well done also to Wobs our friendly mechanic for losing his track day Cherry in the Tangerine Tornado on the Saturday.

Thanks to all who organised it! :t-up:

Aye thanks to everyone, All the marshals, organisers, members for another great event. Special thanks to Mike Smith (who is still there today finishing off), Mark Stanton for dept Clarking, and Robbo for commentary.

cracking weekend,from feedback on the saturday looks like the sprint school was well received,dose of good fortune with the weather both days.

Thanks to all the organisers and marshall`s 2 practice and 4 timed... :p  :D  :D

nice bbq saturday night,sat outside sorting the world out till gone 11,doesnt get any better.. :D  :D

in bed ,listening to the base beat coming from the boogiemeisters and trying to recognise the tune from the beat... :0  :D  :D  :D  :D

I second all of the above, absolutely fab weekend and the Sprint Scool was very helpful for me a first time sprinter.

I have now experienced sprinting in the wet and dry and have a lot more confidence applying for more sprints in the future.

BIG thanks to all the organisers and Marshalls

Tigger

Top weekend!

Thanks to all those that gave time to the arrangement and support of the event. :D

Most groups had good competition; I lost out to some better guys on the day, in class 'E', but still really enjoyed it.

First time at Curby, and definitely won't be my last.

Cheers

Mark :cool:

Well done guys

Thanks for all your efforts

No queuing at the start was excellent and very professional

Yep, likewise - Big thanks to all who helped make the weekend such a success - 2 practice and 4 timed runs -  excellent job. Even the weather held out for the timed runs which was a bonus.

Would also like to say well done to Derek and his team for organising and planning the 'Intro to sprinting' day on Saturday.  -

Also, congrats to Emma for winning an award for most improved driver!! :D

From a Marshalls point of view.

Thanks to all the drivers for an entertaining event and excellent driving.

Also to all those that contributed towards the marshalls - hats, t-shirts, food, beer etc  :t-up:

Excellent event, lets make it bigger and better in 2008  ???  :)

Crackin weekend. Thanks to all involved, Marshalls, Mike the lovely ladies in the office, Christine and Emma, Mike Smith and everyone else involved.

Richard

ps

I'll wear a mask next time I rob you John

Big thanks to all organisers and marshals. Without them it wouldn’t happen.

And you wouldnt have a fuel line !!!!    :D  :D

Many thanks to everyone involved,as a newbie i found the sprint school very valuable and the advice and words of encouragement from the other competitors was priceless :t-up:

The variable track condition`s proved to be interesting :D

Graham

big thanks to the marshalls & organisers,entertainment team etc

andy rushworth for the use of the wheels,(engine :blush: )etc shame it did not cure the understeer but will have that cured for llandow andy :t-up:

Also, congrats to Emma for winning an award for most improved driver!! :D

oooops cheers richard, that will be me with no tea tonight well done em getting better in a car thats not set up for the job takes some doing :D

More thanks to marshalls, and all the organising team.

Thanks also to Robbo for the commentary (just wish we got to hear what was said about us!!)

Very nice to come home with something in addition to the usual sunburn / flu which I  normally do from SS Events!!!  :blush: