WSCC Golfers

Mark Stanton

Posted on Behalf of Sue at WSC Ltd.

We are currently looking to send a team of four players to represent Westfield Sports Cars at a “Charity Golf Day” Friday June 15th at Cleobury  Mortimer Golf Club.

We have provided the information with the hope that two of the WSCC members would like to join us.

This would help promote our cars and the WSCC with the added bonus of raising funds for a local charity.

We have agreed to sponsor the event with £250.00 plus £150.00 of promotional goods for raffle prizes.

The organisers have agreed to allow us to site two cars on the course one at the first tee, the second will be at the 9th tee.

This is with an option to site two vehicles in the car park as a promotional venue, this is such a good opportunity we would not like to miss.

If two of the WSCC members would be game for being part of the “Westfield Team” we would greatly appreciate it, and would love for them to show their cars at the venue.

Julian has agreed we will man the Westfield’s on the car park with literature for distribution at this event.

The team cost of £230+vat  would be shared 50/50 between the company and the club members. i.e. Each WSCC member would be £57.50 + VAT

Itinerary

Bacon Buttie

9 hole Texas Scramble

Lunch

18 Hole Stableford (2 best scores)

Evening BBQ and prize giving

Please e-mail Sue if you want to thrash your irons

susan@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Hi Mark

I will play if i am able to ( PGA Professional) I could play off scratch handicap if acceptible??

The venue is a cracking course and i am sure we will have a cracking day.

cheers Kyle

Drop Sue an e-mail  ;)  :D

Yep Cleobury is a good course  :D

Quite fancy that, I'm a bandit off 24 though

Did you Dutch mate say hello at Stoneleigh this year  ???  ???  ???  ???  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D