• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• day

• tankerman24

• oioi

• wacomuk

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

New shocks, New exhaust can, New shiny knob (Fnaa Fnaa) :suspect: . Wasn't there some sort of agreement with her indoors about not spending all the house keeping :devil:  ???

:D I just keep looking all suprised when things arrive. plus the mother in law has been staying and she keeps giving me money and saying "treat your car to something" and I think it would be rude not to :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've made 2 pollished alluminium one's like this, half finished, they got no threads in, just blank at the moment, so i could make them to suit whatever size someone wants, threaded or hole with grubscrew, also got any colour badge too (black,red,yellow)

Be £25 inc delivery + badge  :)

10966.jpeg

Like that can I see a better picture and reserve one subject to better pic being posted.

Barry

I'll take the 2nd one please. Will get back to you on fitment.

Ta

Scott

if you make a third i will take it

What - something bright and shiny on your car OiOi :oops:

dont worry it will soon dull and blend in :):)  just ive got a new extension and quick shift to fit and wanted to fit a new nob.  was looking at the plain black plastic ones from rally design, but reckoned the ali would be easier to wipe the oil off  :p  :p  ;)

Had a laugh this weekend, we were at a classic and sports car show and a friend was admiring my knob :D  The polished pespex one, I said I was worried it may set the carpet on fire joking, but just as I said that we saw smoke coming of the rubber gaitor the sun was focused to a perfect dot of heat but not where you could see it. good job I was stood next to it :laugh: got some ribbing for a while after :D  :D  :D

Had a laugh this weekend, we were at a classic and sports car show and a friend was admiring my knob :D  The polished pespex one, I said I was worried it may set the carpet on fire joking, but just as I said that we saw smoke coming of the rubber gaitor the sun was focused to a perfect dot of heat but not where you could see it. good job I was stood next to it :laugh: got some ribbing for a while after :D  :D  :D

Ooops  :oops:

Sorry to hear that, never thought they'd be so good as a lens, only thing i can suggest is buying it a little hat   :xmas:

Its great If I break down miles from anywhere and the suns out I'll be able to start a fire and cook a wild animal while waiting for the RAC  :D  :D

Got more material yesterday, enough for another 3 knobs, any thread or hole size, any badge colour.

Same price £25 if anyone wants one.

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.