Newark 07

2L_Pinto_Westfield

which seems strange as there on the Newark home page

The organisers have done that for many previous years in an effort to promote the event and make it look like its well supported and the ones left to look in the wrong are the companies that actually haven't agreed to attend - check small print and it'll say "anticipated" or "invited"  ;)  ;)  ;)

Try and find "confirmed"  ;)  :D  :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2L_Pinto_Westfield

• Mark Stanton

• Major Stare

• jak

Hi jon,

personally i thought it had the potential, but badly supported on saturday. Was there from 10 till about 2.30 (work beckons) and only saw 6 westies in the club area and a couple more scattered about. weather didnt help much though.

Ian.

Excellnet show IMO

Poor turnout on Saturday due to rain (me included-had to go in tintop instead) but a fair few cars came on saturday

Definately looking forward to next year

I had a great time at Newark. Arrived late Saturday and it was quiet but Sunday was great. Nice to see a lot of Westies there, and i have to say some were extremely nice indeed.

I was part of the Mac#1 owners club display - had a fantastic xmas party on the Saturday night.

I was one of the 1/2 dozen there on sat, weather didn't help. Having never been to newark have to say fairly poor turn out by all stands on sat but sunday much better. I did seam that everything was geared towards sunday (a shame realy as i had to go home at 1 o'clock) :down:

BUT for an anniversary year it was lacking something.

It has potential to be very good, needs more manufacturers to be there, and may be not clashing with Le Mans would help.

over all not a bad week end.