• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• a4gom

• Emma

• Mid life crisis

:D

obviously I would be very happy to receive a text or pm of the times from you Emma, I was just putting a little light hearted banter in my otherwise ****e afternoon.

Did u get your times after all?

I rang last night, but you were obviously ignoring me!!  :D

I have the times with me today, so can post these up if you still need  them!

Post them please Emma, I wasn't ignoring you I was digging a hole for a lamp post in the back garden and the phone was in the house. I didn't pick my phone up again till this morning so had no idea you had called or I would have called you back.  :blush:

Whatever...  :p

Your times, Mr H, are as follows:

69.17  (69 through speed trap)

68.63 (69)

68.30 (70)

82.72 (70)

68.12 (65)

:t-up:  :t-up:

thank-you.gif

Faster car required, 65 through speed trap on my fastest run. ???

The timing gear was playing silly games, not always giving a time, and sticking, so I can only assume it was one of the dodgy times - sorreeee!!!  :blush:

I had a couple who I didn't get recorded times at all - ACW on a blinding looking run, and no time came up for him - not sure if the "real" list had a time for him, but it certainly looked quick.

You dont need to worry about needing a quicker car, you have me in your class next weekend, so will certainly kick my ass!!  :blush:

Further to the above I now have all the times electronically if you want a copy pm me your email address an i'll send them on.

:t-up: